The club was founded in the late 1960s and is affiliated to the English Bowling Federation. It has its own pavilion with ample car parking space.
What We Offer
Our club offers:
- A first class green in a beautiful setting maintained by club members
- A friendly atmosphere
- An opportunity for non bowlers to “try before they buy”
- A chance to be part of the ongoing developments of Jubilee Park
- Social bowling in casual clothes in a relaxed environment
- League bowling opportunities for the more experienced bowlers
Members can use the pavilion and green at any time (unless an event has been arranged). Social and practice bowling is free and our experienced players are happy to assist new players.
On Saturday 9th April 2016 we will be holding our Bowls Drive between 1pm and 5pm, where new and experienced bowlers are welcome. Tuition and equipment will be provided for newcomers
Playing at the Park
For members of the club, there are four levels of play:
Social bowling, where club members play against one another in ad hoc teams. These sessions are usually held on Monday and Thursday afternoons and Sunday mornings and last approximately two hours.
There are seven formal club competitions held during the season where members compete (individually or in teams) against each other.
The club fields teams in four local leagues:-
- The Boston 3 Woods (Monday Evenings)
- The Boston 2 Woods (Tuesday Evenings)
- The Woodhall Spa Friendly League (Wednesday Afternoons)
- The Coningsby 2 Woods (Friday Evenings)
The games are played both home and away.
During the 2016 season, we will be hosting three regional competitions –
East Lindsey Bowling Tournament
Open Singles Saturday 21st May 2016
Open Pairs Saturday 25th June 2016
Open Triples Saturday 23rd July 2016
Everyone is welcome to spectate. Tea and Coffee and refreshments will be available!
Competitors can enter by contacting the club competitions secretary via email: JPBC2016@gmail.com
The club year runs from April to September each year and joining the club involves no more than the completion of a simple application form which is vetted by the committee.
For more information, contact our Membership Secretary via email: JPBC2016@gmail.com
The annual membership fee is only £25 for playing members and £5 for non players.
Attached is the membership application form which should be completed and submitted to the Membership Secretary. Click here